NOTICE TO ENVIROMENTAL ENGINERS
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
FOR SEWER SYSTEM
LINCOLN COUNTY JAIL
In accordance with A.C.A. 19-11-801-805, et seq. Lincoln County, Arkansas, is requesting statements of qualifications for the construction of an onsite sewer system for the new County Jail 42 bed facility with administrative complex. Written statements of qualifications will not be considered if received later than 4:30 p.m. on August 17, 2018.
Written responses should contain the following information. However, in accordance with A.C.A. 19-11-801-805 competitive bidding shall not be used for the procurement of professional services and respondents submitting cost data in response to this RFQ will be disqualified from the selection process.
1. Contact information including telephone and email for the company.
2. Firm profile and history
3. The Firm’s current resources
4. The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to the type of professional services required – specific to correctional facilities
5. The capacity and capability of the firm to perform the work in question, including specialized services, within the time limitations fixed for the completion of the project
6. The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules and deadlines
7. The firm’s proximity to and familiarity with the area in which the project is located
8. State of Arkansas License
9. References, including current and past clients
Please send three copies of the response to: Lincoln County Judge’s Office, Attention Charles Capps Sr., 300 S Drew St, Room 100, Star City, Arkansas 71667.